We are less than a week away from the spookiest day of the year, All Howl-O's Eve. With Howloween fast approaching, it's time to include your pup in the festivities as well. Out of all the ghoulishly great ways to spend Howloween with your dog, one of the most fun is getting them all dressed up in a creepily cute costume. Check out these classic costumes and the perfect accessories to go with them.
Your pup is sure to Walk Like An Egyptian with this twist on a creepy classic that everypawdy can appreciate!
DIY - You can create this costume by loosely wrapping your pup in white gauze or toilet paper. Just be sure to not wrap your dog's face and leave them ample room to comfortably move, eat, use the bathroom, and stretch.
Buy - If DIY isn't quite your style, then check out these Mummy costumes available on Amazon and Chewy!
- Mummies were famously known for bringing their most prized possessions to the tomb with them, so, it's only fitting for your dog to take one of their favorite things accompany them to the Howloween festivities! Our Limited Edition Mummy Tug-a-Mal
is the perfect way for your dog to accessorize with one of their favorite things while also pairing perfectly with their costume. Grab yours, here
You've heard of the vampire bat, but have you heard of the vam-puppy bat?
DIY - Your dog already has "fangs" (aka: their canine teeth), so, all they need to complete this costume is a pair of wings! You can quickly whip up this getup by cutting large pieces of black felt or foam board into the shape of bat wings and attaching them to your dog's harness.
- If you don't want to sink your teeth into doing a bit of DIY, then check out these bat costumes on Amazon
- What's a vam-puppy bat without something to bite? Our Limited Edition Bat Tug-a-Mal
is the perfect pair for your dog's costume and will drive them absolutely batty! Grab yours, here
Bring Frankenweenie to life with this shockingly adorable ensemble!
- You can craft this costume by creating "bolts" out of grey-colored foam pieces that can be found at an art supplies store and attach them to either side of your pup's collar. If you really want to go all-out, then you can even give them a colorful makeover by using some temporary green fur coloring
- If the thought of creating this costume doesn't bring you to life, then check out these Frankenstein costumes on Amazon
- Raise this costume back from the dead with the perfect buddy for your Frankenweenie. Our Limited Edition Frankenstein Tug-a-Mal
will have your pup shrieking "IT'S ALIVE" with it's screamingly satisfying squeak. Grab yours, here
Your dog will be titled the Pup-Kin King (or Queen) with this iconic Howloween look.
DIY - Simply fit your dog with an orange-colored shirt and attach black felt pieces to the back of it in the shape of your favorite Jack-O'-Lantern face design.
- If you don't feel like carving out some time to DIY this costume, then check out these pumpkin costumes on Amazon
- Don't let your pup-kin be gourd out of their mind this Howloween. Give them our Limited Edition Pumpkin Tug-a-Mal
and watch their smile light up the room like a Jack-O'-Lantern on Halloween night! Grab yours, here
However you choose to spend Howloween this year, be sure to include your pup and make it Jolly! For a limited time, you can grab all of our Limited Edition Howliday Tug-a-Mals
for buy 3, get 1 FREE! No tricks here, just great treats for your pup. Happy Howloween from our pack, to yours 🎃.
Want more? Click Here for more fun and helpful jolly content!